Local Rewiring in Redcar
S&S Electrics are a local electricians, who have provided their electrical services to many different properties in Redcar and surrounding areas in the North East. With many years of experience in the electrical trade, we can offer several electrical services to both domestic and commercial customers, with one of our most popular services being rewiring properties. Our aim is to provide high quality electrical work to customers across Redcar and so we thrive on customer satisfaction and work
If you are looking for a reputable electrician, to deal with the rewiring in your properties in Redcar and the surrounding areas, make sure you get in touch with our friendly team today! Get in touch with us here.
Commercial Rewiring Services Process
As experienced and professional electricians, S&S Electrics are more than qualified to undertake all of your commercial rewiring work. Our team will come out to your premises to complete a full assessment and make sure that your property wiring is up the legal standards and regulations. Old wiring doesn’t necessarily mean that it is unsafe although it is better to get a professional to check the wiring and see if they are working as efficiently as possible. It is recommended that wiring is checked every 10 years. Electrical rewiring involves the replacement of old, dangerous or non-compliant electrical work.
What is Included in Our Residential Rewiring
S&S Electrics have carried out several residential rewiring over the years, for many different properties in Redcar and so we have all the knowledge needed to carry out all the full rewiring service. Our team of professionals will consider your current home electrics and how they have been maintained and how they are functioning. Old wiring can be a potential fire hazard as is not very capable of handling the amount of electricity that new appliances in your home require. With our expertise and experience, you can be confident that all our work is carried out to the highest possible standards to ensure the safety of you and your family in your home.
Why is Rewiring Necessary?
We recommend that properties are inspected every 10 years, as we have found that with good maintenance rewiring may only need doing every 25 years. To sustain safety and ensure efficiency, it is important that you get regular inspections. Doing so could prevent any potential hazards, such as electrical fires and blown fuses. Our experienced team, here at S&S Electrics, offer two types of rewiring, full and partial. Full being a complete overhaul of your electrical cables and fuse box, where as partial could be a replacement of a section of wiring or an updated fuse box.
How do I know if my property needs rewiring?
Here are some tell-tale signs that can help you decide if you require a rewiring service from S&S Electrics in Redcar.
- Does your fuse box have a replaceable fuse wire?
- Are your cables missing an earth cable? – this may be due to a dodgy electrician and will definitely need to be rewired by a professional. All of our team are fully insured and accredited and so we will always ensure the best service, keeping your safety our priority at all times.
- Has your property been rewired in the last 25 to 30 years? – with technology becoming more advanced over the years, your property may not be able to keep up with the power and could consequently be dangerous. We recommend that you get your rewiring checked every 10 years.
- Are your having major remodelling to the structure of your property? – you will most likely need to rewire part, or even all of the of the property.
- Does your fuse box keep tripping? – this could be due to the fact that the circuit is overloaded, or cannot deal with sourcing power for all of the appliances in your property and so will need rewiring.
- Do your plug sockets have scorch marks or overheat? – having a socket that is overheated or even scorched could be a very dangerous problem and is most likely due to the internal wiring being frayed or have a loose connection.
Call S&S Electrics for Rewiring in Redcar!
If you’re based in Redcar or the surrounding areas of the North East and you require additional information on the rewiring services that we offer, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team today. We’re always here to take your call, deal with any enquiries and answer any questions that you may have regarding our specialist rewiring services. We look forward to taking your call and assisting you in any way we possibly can.